**Shipping June 2nd 2023 ...
▪ Restoring ▪ Brightening ▪ Collagen Building
At the heart of Retinamide Forté Regenerative and Retinamide Forté HQ is a blend of Elderberry, Goji Berry Extract and Helichrysum Italicum - also known to the ancient Greeks as the immortelle flower and is renowned for its powerful restorative properties.
This clinical strength formula features an optimised delivery vehicle to enhance the penetration of actives into the dermis, targeting melanin synthesis at its source. Epidermal cells appear brighter - faster. This restorative serum is suitable for dry and mature skin.
NB: The Retinamide Forté HQ is formulated by our compounding lab when you place your order and comes with a 90-day expiry.
Why we prefer Retinaldehyde + Hydroquinone over Vitamin C:
▪ Studies show Hydroquinone works faster than Vitamin C at 4 weeks.
▪ The formulation is more stable so it is able to maintain its efficacy for longer in the bottle.
▪ This formula is extremely gentle, even on sensitive skin.
Why we recommend this product:
▪ Optimised delivery vehicle, extremely effective and gentle without causing irritation or inflammation.
▪ Contains pharmacy-strength ingredients. Does not require a prescription.
▪ Does not contain Sulphates, Parabens, Silicons, Mineral Oil, Phthalates or Fragrances.
CHOOSING A FORMULA
▪ Retinamide Forté HQ contains Hydroquinone 2% and is suitable for light-medium tone age spots
▪ Retinamide Forté Regenerative contains Retinaldehyde SR 1.5% and is suitable for light-coloured age spots and brown blemishes.
THE 5 COMMANDMENTS OF HYDROQUINONE
▪ Hydroquinone is limited to short-term use only, typically no more than 2-3 months at a time. Excessive or prolonged use should be avoided because darkening of the skin can occur.
▪ Vitamin A and Hydroquinone are not recommended during pregnancy.
▪ Sunscreen is vitally important to prevent recurring age spots and melasma.
▪ Patch test before use. For external use only and avoid contact with the eyes.
▪ If a pigmented spot or mole has recently become darker, changed colour, become enlarged or itchy, or bleeds do not use this product, see your doctor immediately. Do not use on children.
HOW TO USE
Apply to the affected area twice daily after cleansing and before your moisturiser. Apply sunscreen in the morning when outdoors. One drop is enough to cover the size of your palm. If you are covering the entire face, allow for three drops.
▪ Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
▪ If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention.
▪ Replace cap immediately after use.
▪ Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
▪ If your solution has turned brown, it is likely past its used-by date or has been exposed to air for prolonged periods.
Australian Domestic: Free over $69 or $9.00 under $69
NZ & Asia Pacific Express: Free over $120 or $14.90 under $120
North America & Europe Express: Free over $150 or $19.90 under $150
Money Back Guarantee: This product qualifies for our 60-day returns policy.
Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Goji Berry Extract, Elderberry Extract, Hydroquinone (customised), Retinaldehyde, Helichrysum, Phenoxyethanol.
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here is the most updated and may vary from the box of the product depending on the time of purchase.
Weight: 30ml each