Retinamide Regenérist Emulsion
In our pursuit for clinically effective, multi-functional beauty, our chemists have integrated pharmaceutical technology and beauty to present one of the most powerful non-prescription Vitamin A emulsions.
Retinamide Regenérist emulsion is powered by liposomal Retinaldehyde, a cutting-edge Vitamin A derivative bioengineered with liposomal technology to deliver actives deeper into the dermis.
Cera-IN3™, our proprietary blend of Ceramide Complex and Fatty Acids come together with Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide within an exquisite towering vessel to deliver hydration, unlock the power of light and reverse time.
Please note: The 2.0% strength is a customised product and comes from our compounding lab. The 2.0% strength has a 90-day expiry.
- Contributes to a marked reduction in the visibility and intensity of age spots;
- Level out uneven skin tone and supports a luminous skin complexion,
- Supports collagen production,
- Assist to minimise the appearance of fine lines,
- Leaves skin firmer and stronger with continued use.
▪ Retinamide Regenérist is suitable for all skin types and can also be used under the eyes.
▪ Retinamide Regenérist may be used alone or over a Hyaluronic acid serum.
▪ For very dry or mature skin, an additional moisturiser or oil-based serum is recommended. Apply a very thin layer over the Retinamide Regenerist as the last step in your skincare routine. We recommend Rosehip Oil or Jojoba Oil as these are non-comedogenic. Use the chart below to find the best possible serum for your skin type.
HOW TO USE
Apply 2-3 pumps onto freshly cleansed skin in the evening. Massage gently into the skin until absorbed. For best results, follow with Antioxidants Plus AM Moisturiser and SPF 30+ in the morning.
If you have normal-combination skin and looking to take your skincare game to the next level, use it on alternate evenings with our Anti-Stress Age Perfector. Apply an SPF 30+ in the morning.
Good To Know
▪ There is not enough data to confirm that exposure to topical retinoids leads to an increase in the risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes, however, we recommend avoiding use as a precaution.
▪ Patch test before use. For external use only.
▪ Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
▪ If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention.
Australian Domestic: Free over $79 or $9.00 under $79
New Zealand Express: Free over $110 or $14.90 under $110
North America & Europe Express: Free over $150 or $25 under $150
Asia Pacific Standard: Free over $79 or $9.00 under $79
Money Back Guarantee: This product qualifies for our 60-day returns policy. All customised goods are not eligible for returns unless they are faulty or defective when it is first received.
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ceramide Complex, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cera-IN3, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Resveratrol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, pre-Biulin FOS, Retinaldehyde, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer.
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here is the most updated and may vary from the box of the product depending on the time of purchase.
Weight: 1.69 fl. oz (50ml) and 1.0 fl. oz (30ml)
I love this product!
my skin after 1 week already looks fresher.
Definitely recommend this product.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! xx
Retinamide Regenérist Emulsion 50ml (1.0% Retinaldehyde)
I have used various retinoids and had settled on a 0.1% retinaldehyde from Avene (which is excellent).
However, the Avene product would not smooth some stubborn scars despite working great for wrinkles.
This Regenérist product has smoothed over a deep old scar on my lip within a month of usage. This scar repeated opened up, but it is now sealed.
I have tough skin, and am not sensitive to inflammation, and so please bear that in mind. This product caused no reddening or flaking, and I felt no irritation in places like the nasolabial folds or eyelids.
The consistency is very smooth, and it travels across the skin very well. I can actually use less of this for greater coverage than the Avene alternative.
The aroma is pleasant to my senses, but I am not very sensitive to skincare aromas anyway.
If you have an advanced requirement for a retinoid, I would fully recommend that you consider this product for either your main retinoid, or for spot treatment.
I am using this with the Retinamide Forte serum on alternate nights. I apply this over damp skin and wake up with glowing skin. My skin doesn’t feel tight or dry and flaky.
In love with this product! I have used products with retinaldehyde in the past and this is just as wonderful and Australian made. It also comes in a very elegant bottle. Would definitely repurchase.
I have been using this product for six months now and love it. It is a fantastic product at an amazing price point. I have people comment on my skin and ask what products I am using and where to purchase. I am excited to try their 2% version. Highly recommend it if you're a Vitamin a lover.