Chocolate Collagen and Cranberries Dipped in Pistachios
Snacking is an integral part of the day for some people so what if you can combine snacking and beauty?
These Chocolate Collagen and Cranberries are delicious, easy to make and very filling.
Preparation: approx 30mins
Makes approx. 28 balls.
- 80g Pistachios finely crushed
- 100g dried cranberries chopped
- 150g INC vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 500ml water or almond milk
- Mix everything (except pistachios) in a large mixing bowl
- Divide mixture into 28 equal amounts and roll dough into a ball
- Coat the chocolate balls with crushed pistachios
Nutritional Content per ball
These are approximate and may vary slightly depending on the brand you use.