A lightweight, exfoliating moisturiser for dry, sensitive skin. Formulated with Australian native botanicals that are high in antioxidants and moisturising properties, ceramides and prebiotics. Together, they work synergistically to reduce oxidative stress on skin cells whilst supporting a healthy skin barrier at the same time.
Mandelic Acid 5% - Smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and stimulate skin cell renewal.
Hyaluronic Acid - Dramatically hydrate and improve skin elasticity
Australian Red Kangaroo Paw & Vitamin E - Contains a high dose of powerful antioxidants to protect the skin
▪ Normal to combination skin | Dry, sensitive
▪ Uneven skin tone
✔️ Increased moisturisation
✔️ Helps to strengthen the skin barrier
✔️ Assist in accelerating skin cell renewal
Mandelic Acid is much more gentle compare to other AHAs, we recommend giving 8-12 weeks for results to become evident.
How To Use
Apply to face and neck after cleansing with Skin Renewal Face Wash, once to twice daily. Apply under sunscreen during the day.
Good To Know
▪ Patch test before use. For external use only.
▪ Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water. Sensitive skin may experience a slight tingling sensation. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.
▪ Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention.
Where does Mandelic Acid come from?
▪ Mandelic Acid is derived from almonds and have proven to exhibit many benefits including even skin tone, improve skin hydration and smooth skin texture.
I was told AHAs can make my skin more sensitive to sunlight.
▪ Your skin is sensitive to sunlight because it is turning over to expose younger, more plump looking skin cells. You should protect these new skin cells that are coming through from UV damage and premature ageing. We recommend using sunscreen with a minimum SPF30+ as part of every anti-ageing skincare routine.
Can I apply this under my eyes?
▪ Yes - this formula is designed to be very gently. Always patch test first.
I am pregnant. Is this safe to use?
▪ Yes, this is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
What if it doesn't agree with me?
▪ We understand skincare is never a one size fits all. In the unlikely event you are unhappy with any of our products, simply contact us for a full refund within 60 days of purchase.
Australian Domestic: Free over $59 or $5.50 under $59
NZ & Asia Pacific Express: Free over $89 or $9.90 under $89
North America & Europe Express: Free over $110 or $19.90 under $110
Money Back Guarantee : This product qualifies for our 60 day returns policy.
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ceramide Complex, Mandelic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Beta Glucan, Centella Asiatica Extract, Grevillea Speciosa Flower Extract (Australian Banksia), Anigozanthos Flavidus Extract (Australian Kangaroo Paw), Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma CaCao Seed Butter, Sodium Hyaluronate, Inulin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate.
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time of purchase.
Weight: 1.69oz /50ml
Dimensions: 160mm x 35mm