A lightweight, exfoliating moisturiser for dry, sensitive skin. Formulated with Australian native botanicals containing high antioxidant and moisturising properties and ceramides. Together, they work synergistically to reduce oxidative stress on skin cells whilst supporting a healthy skin barrier at the same time.
Mandelic Acid 5% - A very gentle exfoliant to stimulate skin cell renewal and promote even skin tone.
Ceramides - Retain skin moisture, protect the skin barrier
Australian Red Kangaroo Paw & Vitamin E - Contains a high dose of powerful antioxidants to protect the skin
▪ Normal to combination skin | Dry, sensitive
▪ Pregnancy safe
✔️ Increased moisturisation
✔️ Helps to strengthen the skin barrier
✔️ Assist in accelerating skin cell renewal
Mandelic Acid is much more gentle compared to other AHAs, we recommend giving 8-12 weeks for results to become evident.
How To Use
Apply to face and neck after cleansing, once to twice daily. Apply under sunscreen during the day.
Good To Know
▪ Patch test before use. For external use only.
▪ Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water. Sensitive skin may experience a slight tingling sensation. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.
▪ Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention.
Where does Mandelic Acid come from?
▪ Mandelic Acid is derived from almonds and has proven to exhibit many benefits including even skin tone, improve skin hydration and smooth skin texture.
I was told AHAs can make my skin more sensitive to sunlight.
▪ Your skin is sensitive to sunlight because it is turning over to expose younger, more plump looking skin cells. You should protect these new skin cells that are coming through from UV damage and premature ageing. We recommend using sunscreen with a minimum SPF30+ as part of every anti-ageing skincare routine.
Can I apply this under my eyes?
▪ Yes - this formula is designed to be very gently. Always patch test first.
I am pregnant. Is this safe to use?
▪ Yes, this is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
What if it doesn't agree with me?
▪ We understand skincare is never a one size fits all. In the unlikely event you are unhappy with any of our products, simply contact us for a full refund within 60 days of purchase.
Australian Domestic: Free over $59 or $5.50 under $59
NZ & Asia Pacific Express: Free over $89 or $9.90 under $89
North America & Europe Express: Free over $110 or $19.90 under $110
Money Back Guarantee: This product qualifies for our 60 day returns policy.
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ceramide Complex, Mandelic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Beta Glucan, Centella Asiatica Extract, Grevillea Speciosa Flower Extract (Australian Banksia), Anigozanthos Flavidus Extract (Australian Kangaroo Paw), Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Sodium Hyaluronate, Inulin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate.
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on the time of purchase.
Weight: 1.69oz /50ml
Dimensions: 160mm x 35mm
I purchased this for the summer time and it works beautifully. Not too heavy on the skin and my make up sits beautifully. I love the new packaging also. It dispenses just the right amount of product and looks very sharp and clean. No fragrance or smell.
I purchased this to try it out with their Retinamide CE moisturiser. It's very light weight and I love that it absorbs nicely into the skin. I was using the Anti stress age perfector but I might switch to this for the summer and keep the other one for winter and night time. They really need a sunscreen and body/hand moisturiser and I am set.
As usual Elle Derm has delivered an outstanding product. Love this cream for morning. It is absorbed straight away under my Brightening serum. Makeup looks beautiful. Cannot fault it. This formula is perfect for summer also.
Also love the new packaging and the precise amount dispensed. No wastage and no cross contamination. What more can you ask for? Seriously people you have to try this miracle cream.
I recently purchased this for my bf who has sensitive skin. He has tried other products in the past and it's either irritated his skin or it doesn't get rid of the flakiness. He is totally loving this one!
I’ve been waiting for this product for a few months as it was new to the range. I quite like it as a day time moisturiser as it’s not as thick. I have combination/oily skin and I am prone to reactions from products as well as the occasional pimple. With using the Elle derm range, my skin is so much better. It’s clearer, brighter and looks healthy.