**50% OFF stock with the previous packaging :) The content is exactly the same so this really amazing value! The new packaging will be cobalt blue with a sexy matt finish :)
Retinamide Forté treats acne and acne marks, as well as prevents recurring acne with daily use.
This unique formula has been redesigned, redefined and supercharged by Barrier-C.
Barrier-C is our proprietary blend of naturally occurring antibacterial and prebiotics designed to control sebum production and prevent new acne formation. The new formula combines incredible functionality and a lightweight texture to tackle acne from multiple angles.
▪ To treat mild-moderate acne ▪ Prevent recurring acne ▪ Remove acne marks ▪ Teenage & Adult Hormonal Acne
HOW TO USE
For treatment: Apply 2 pumps onto freshly cleansed skin 3-4 times daily.
For maintenance: Apply 2 pumps onto freshly cleansed skin twice daily. Massage gently into the skin until absorbed. Follow with SPF 30+ in the morning. This product works well with our Salicylic Acid Cleanser as part of your acne skincare routine.
Good To Know
▪ Contains natural Manuka Honey and may not be suitable for Vegans. Do not use if you are allergic to honey.
▪ Patch test before use. For external use only.
▪ Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
▪ If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention.
▪ We recommend using Retinamide Forté at night after cleansing. Our studies show optimal results are seen after 2 months with consistent daily use.
▪ Always apply SPF 30+ or more before going outside. This also helps to prevent acne marks from becoming darker (as well as preventing skin cancer).
▪ If you suffer from severe hormonal acne, speak to our pharmacists for additional tips. Hormonal acne is manageable.
▪ Although there is a lot of conflicting information surrounding acne and acne diet on the internet, we have mounting evidence that the acne diet does matter. Please see our blog for more information.
▪ We understand everyone will respond differently to acne so if you find that this product is not for you, we would be more than happy to provide you with a full refund.
▪ There is not enough data to confirm that exposure to topical retinoids leads to an increase in the risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes, however, we recommend avoiding Retinoids during pregnancy use as a precaution.
Australian Domestic: Free over $59 or $7.50 under $59
NZ & Asia Pacific Express: Free over $120 or $9.90 under $120
NZ & Asia Pacific Standard: Free over $99
North America & Europe Express: Free over $120 or $19.90 under $120
Money-Back Guarantee: This product qualifies for our 60-day returns policy.
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Australian Kakadu Plum), Sodium Hyaluronate, Cera-IN3™, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide, Resveratrol, Barrier-C™, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Lactobacillus Ferment, Retinaldehyde, Phenoxyethanol, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer.
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the packaging depending on the time of purchase.
Weight: 1.69 oz (30ml)
Dimensions:135mm x 35mm