Retinamide Regenérist is an innovative evening moisturiser that mimics the actions of clinical-grade Vitamin A without the side effects. Our combination of supercharged ingredients has been clinically tested to show they work in perfect harmony to help restore the loss of collagen, minimise fine lines and the appearance of age spots.
A well-kept secret for its age-defying effects, Retinaldehyde has scientifically demonstrated to work faster than its retinol sisters.
OTHER KEY ACTIVES
▪ Niacinamide ▪ Hyaluronic Acid
💗 WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT
✔ Retinaldehyde can deliver results comparable to clinical-grade vitamin A with fewer adverse effects.
✔ Proven to thicken the dermis (despite conventional belief!) and reduce fine lines.
✔ It is effective, gentle to use and supports a healthy skin barrier at the same time.
▪ Retinamide Regenérist is suitable for all skin types and can also be used under the eyes.
▪ Retinamide Regenérist may be used alone or over a Hyaluronic acid serum in the summer.
▪ For very dry or mature skin, an additional moisturiser or oil-based serum is recommended. Apply a very thin layer over the Retinamide Regenerist as the last step in your skincare routine.
▪ When choosing an oil-based serum, we recommend Rosehip Oil or Jojoba Oil as these are non-comedogenic.
▪ You can use Retinamide Regenérist with AHAs on alternate evenings for a boosted effect. We only recommend this method if you have been using AHAs for a long time (this is definitely not for first-time users).
▪ There is not enough data to confirm that exposure to topical retinoids leads to an increase in the risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes, however, we recommend avoiding use as a precaution. If you are planning on becoming pregnant, we recommend you check out the Anti-Stress Age Perfector.
HOW TO USE
Apply 2-3 pumps onto freshly cleansed skin in the evening. Massage gently into the skin until absorbed. For best results, follow with Antioxidants Plus AM Moisturiser and SPF 30+ in the morning.
If you have normal-combination skin and looking to take your skincare game to the next level, use it on alternate evenings with our Anti-Stress Age Perfector. Apply an SPF 30+ in the morning.
Good To Know
▪ There is not enough data to confirm that exposure to topical retinoids leads to an increase in the risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes, however, we recommend avoiding use as a precaution.
▪ Patch test before use. For external use only.
▪ Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
▪ If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention.
Australian Domestic: Free over $59 or $7.50 under $59
NZ & Asia Pacific Express: Free over $120 or $9.90 under $120
NZ & Asia Pacific Standard: Free over $99
North America & Europe Express: Free over $120 or $19.90 under $120
Money Back Guarantee: This product qualifies for our 60-day returns policy.
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ceramide Complex, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cera-IN3, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Resveratrol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, pre-Biulin FOS, Retinaldehyde, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer.
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here is most updated and may vary from the box of the product depending on the time of purchase.
Weight: 1.69 oz (50ml)
Dimensions:160mm x 35mm